CHLORELLA POWDER - Mixed Berries Flavour 200 gms
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Australian Made & Owned
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Your Vegan Pre Workout
We are so proud of this Mixed Berries Flavour Chlorella. With delicious notes of strawberry, raspberry and blueberry, this flavour is everything you need to fight your sweet cravings! You will love the subtle natural berry taste and won’t be able to put it down! If you are a fan of our other Chlorella flavours (Strawberries and Cream, Mint and Tropical), we think you will love this Mixed Berries Flavour Chlorella too.
This Mixed Berries Flavour Chlorella is super tasty simply mixed with cold water and ice for a refreshing taste. You can add this Chlorella powder to boost the nutrient content in your next mixed berry juice or smoothie. If you want to get a little cheeky, you can mix this Mixed Berries Flavour Chlorella into your fruity cocktails or mocktails.
Chlorella is the highest source of natural Chlorophyll on the planet. Our Mixed Berries Flavour Chlorella, as well as our complete range of Chlorella is naturally flavoured. Like all our Natural Chlorella products you will experience the Biogenesis Benefits as this product:
- Increases energy without having to add any caffeine or sugar, and NO energy crash!
- Reduces unnecessary cravings for food with high nutrient content.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Helps aid the growth and repair of muscle tissue with vegan plant based protein.
- Promotes skin health particularly if you experience eczema, through Omega 3.
- Detoxifies the body of any heavy metals or chemicals through chlorophyll and antioxidants.
Australian Chlorella, Natural Flavours, Steviol Glycosides (E960).
There are 28 servings per pack.
Biogenesis Natural Chlorella Powder also has a 5 Star Health Rating!
Mix 2 teaspoons (7g) per day into 250ml water or blend into your favourite juice or smoothie. We recommend starting with ½ the daily dose for the first week with an adequate intake of water. If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare practitioner.
Store powder in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.