CHLORELLA POWDER - Mint Flavour 200gms
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Organically grown in a pristine area of the Great Barrier Reef region of North Queensland.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Your Plant Protein Powder
Biogenesis Natural Mint Flavour Chlorella Powder is the refreshing feeling you have been missing from your daily supplements! This delicious flavour of Chlorella packs a punch, with fresh and cool minty tones. This combination is sweet however unlike some supplements, which can leave you feeling sluggish, is easy to digest and will give you the energy you need to take on your day! This is because Chlorella is highly digestible as it is low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars, and free from soy and gluten. Not only does this Chlorella contain essential vitamins such as Vitamin B12, it can also be a great vegan plant based protein powder.
Chlorella is the highest source of natural Chlorophyll on the planet. Our Mint Flavour Chlorella, as well as our complete range of Chlorella is naturally flavoured. Like all our Natural Chlorella products you will experience the Biogenesis Benefits as this product:
- Increases energy without having to add any caffeine or sugar, and NO energy crash!
- Reduces unnecessary cravings for food with high nutrient content.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Helps aid the growth and repair of muscle tissue with vegan plant based protein.
- Promotes skin health particularly if you experience eczema, through Omega 3.
- Detoxifies the body of any heavy metals or chemicals through chlorophyll and antioxidants.
Australian Chlorella, Natural Flavours, Steviol Glycosides (E960).
There are 28 servings per pack.
Biogenesis Natural Chlorella Powder also has a 5 Star Health Rating!
Mix 2 teaspoons (7g) per day into 250ml water or blend into your favourite juice or smoothie. We recommend starting with ½ the daily dose for the first week with an adequate intake of water. If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare practitioner.
Store powder in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.